Announcing the Launch of Vue - The Best New Investment Tracker App
You have explored existing investment-tracking apps, but how many of them meet all your requirements in one place? Some apps, like Delta, offer basic data on investments, while others, like Kuber, do not offer any asset-level data at all.
To invest better, you need a more comprehensive solution. Well, your search ends here, with the launch of Vue - the best new investment tracker app.
Vue offers automatic multi-asset tracking in one app by connecting all your brokerages and exchanges. It enables you to track every possible asset class—stocks, crypto, bank accounts, NFTs, forex, or any other investment class you can possibly think of—in one place.
Here’s what Vue offers for you to get a better “vue” of your portfolio:
- Real-time portfolio updates- Real-time information is delivered through breaking news, bite-sized digests, and risk alerts on all your assets across all your brokers, exchanges, and bank accounts in real-time—so you can act quickly.
- Professional-grade portfolio metrics- Enable professional-grade portfolio analysis and measure your portfolio performance. Perform index comparisons, VaR, diversification, and sustainability analysis on your entire portfolios, whether it’s stocks, crypto, FX, or others.
- Advanced in-depth financial analysis- This includes full financials, ratios, analyst ratings, technical indicators, and corporate actions.
- Sophisticated portfolio analysis including risk insights- Vue helps in understanding the risk of investment by providing details like the beta of the stock. It also provides a historical performance analysis of your investments.
- Sentiment data and analyst ratings- This feature keeps you updated about the market’s sentiment.
- Recommendations- Vue also offers portfolio-based recommendations so you can improve your investments.
The BONUS point- Vue provides all the advanced features, which are generally paid features in other investment tracking apps, for free. Now, there's nothing left for you to do but simply download Vue!